We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors (“you”). This policy sets out (i) the information that we may collect, (ii) the way we may use that information, and (iii) how we may disclose that information to others.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website;
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
• information that you provide to us for the purpose subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
3. Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
• enable your use of the services available on the website;
• send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
• send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
5. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However we will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access by third parties.
Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
6. Policy amendments
7. Access and correction
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. Please contact us if you believe that any personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you want to change any marketing preferences. We will revise any information that is incorrect, or update or change your information or preferences promptly upon receipt of your reasonable request.
8. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
If you have signed up for our newsletters and you no longer wish to receive them, you may unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe facility set out in the newsletters or alternatively by notifying us at the following email address email@example.com